Inspired by Cindy Sherman, a contemporary photographer who took photos of herself starring in movies that never existed.
Movie: Charlies Angels
Genre: Drama/Action
Movie Summary: A trio of feisty women are reunited together by their boss Charlie. Charlie runs a private investigation agency. These women are the best he has trained to beat down the bad guys using their martial art techniques and master disguise. Once they are brought together they are to defeat and capture the villain Dr. Roberts. However, the girls soon realize that in reality their enemy is a woman rather than a male which flips everything around and causes them to reenact their investigations and attempt capturing the villain once again before time runs out and the world is destroyed.
Scene Explanation: This is the alteration of the original fight scene idea. I am dressed as a fencer of the middle ages. I am fighting Dr. Robert's brother(Who's name shall be disclosed) in a fencing fight and he's telling me about his sister.So, one would think that Dr.Roberts is this man that I am fighting instead of his sister. All three photos are the same scene at different points.
Movie: Charlies Angels
Genre: Drama/Action
Movie Summary: A trio of feisty women are reunited together by their boss Charlie. Charlie runs a private investigation agency. These women are the best he has trained to beat down the bad guys using their martial art techniques and master disguise. Once they are brought together they are to defeat and capture the villain Dr. Roberts. However, the girls soon realize that in reality their enemy is a woman rather than a male which flips everything around and causes them to reenact their investigations and attempt capturing the villain once again before time runs out and the world is destroyed.
Scene Explanation: This is the alteration of the original fight scene idea. I am dressed as a fencer of the middle ages. I am fighting Dr. Robert's brother(Who's name shall be disclosed) in a fencing fight and he's telling me about his sister.So, one would think that Dr.Roberts is this man that I am fighting instead of his sister. All three photos are the same scene at different points.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow its great that you went all out with your costumes. It makes your picture really stand out. I like it..
Post a Comment