Thursday, January 24, 2008

Balance with Frames

In this project we were given a frame. We had to use it in our composition. We also had to be in our photo but not in the center. It was to be in black and white, and we needed to create a sense of visual balance.






I created balance by using the tree behind me. It created a balance by the branches and the light also created a very good balance. The background also has a balance.


(Minus the fact that my face was cut off.)

The light also helped with the balance as well.





In this one, I created a unbalance, which was the other half of our task. I did off balance by sheer accident with this. So, the fact that I was much larger than my background creates an unbalance along with the background having no way of balancing it back out. Also, the lighting helped as well.

No comments: